Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Wrap-Up

Well, there goes another month!  I must apologize for the lack of activity on this here bloggy-blog.  I just haven't been all that into it lately.  Just a few randoms from February...

I took Brody to Target one morning after church to pick out his Valentine cards.  I remember how exciting it used to be to pick out the perfect kind, peel them all apart, neatly print all my classmates' names, and then stuff them into tiny white envelopes.  Brody chose Transformer cards and did a great job with his handwriting!  Kris also helped him make an OSU box to keep all his cards in.  photo d6d3b8fd-6339-4249-a04e-cc4dd7398ebc_zps86bcd649.jpg  photo 72fd6ad8-3514-4353-bee3-e3160f431cee_zpsaa01d51e.jpg  photo d3570a66-6a0f-4a65-b0f4-2d925786762f_zps4c1cfde4.jpg
We had a simple Valentine spaghetti dinner together, and the kids received a few treats.  photo 347a3c02-93f5-423a-a2a4-1959653eda25_zps247f6a62.jpg  photo 3b774c99-133f-4275-8fad-6efc640b0ef9_zps79e11395.jpg

Finally took Brody's birthday banner down one weekend as we were trying to tidy things up, working towards maybe getting our house into selling condition (it's a losing battle). The kids decided to scribble all over the banner before we threw it away. :)  photo 724a3ae9-06ad-48c6-b2a8-1610b3277518_zps6353fb34.jpg

And ending with a few outdoor play shots. We had to get out one day for some fresh air!  photo 829fe661-2c12-49ab-a3ca-17dcf8b7efcb_zpsd601a4fc.jpg  photo 28ee2869-6f84-430d-a203-32ef35749e1f_zps9b6ff0c2.jpg  photo a6044d1f-20e8-4814-851c-d71d5cf9bdb2_zps1c5c8a46.jpg  photo 8ae4b506-2093-43ee-92cd-7995b3551ce2_zps1776f576.jpg  photo 92a671e8-5012-4d9c-9879-b33b0d0a2965_zpsf93a62cc.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...