Monday, March 8, 2010

Just Boring Weekend Pics

Emersyn has recently joined the "Up All Night" club. I'm thinking Jaxson must've been bragging to her about all the fun (ha!) he has with Mommy at night, and she wanted to check it out for herself?? I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Why else would they still, at 6 months, be waking up several times a night?? Emmy is normally a great sleeper, so I'm hoping in her case it's just a temporary regression. Two babies up at night is a lot different than just dealing with one!

A few pictures from the weekend...

Hi, Jax!


He likes to check out the baby toys.

So crabby!! You can see Brody in the background trying to cheer her up. :o)


There's a smile!


Brody got himself into a bit of a pickle Saturday night trying to get undressed, LOL.


The boys playing.


Babies ready for bed Saturday night.


Brody thought up this clever little idea...his blue ball inside of a box...but I'm not sure if he was attempting to jump the gate or if he was creating his own mini trampoline. (Perhaps both??)


Sunday I met my friend Casey and her mom at the Carter Outlet store for a little shopping. Got a few good deals (mostly for Emmy) and these cute coordinating monkey outfits. Aren't they adorable?


Shirts for the twins to wear on their birthday. (Tear...)


And I also tried to make a holder for Emmy's clips/bows. (How'd I do, Martha...I mean, Casey??) This one is already pretty long, so I'm going to make another one too.


Also picked up some cute grippy cutters for spring/Easter fun!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Logan still doesn't sleep through the night at least once a week. Hope yours don't last this long!

Anonymous said...

I just picked up those cutters too! Love that first pic of Jax upside down. :)

Casey Rethman said...

Martha and I approve! Looks fantastic. Maybe we should start selling those and we could stay home that way LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...