I have come to the conclusion that it is simply impossible to get a single shot of all three kids where they are all looking at the camera with a smile (or at very least a pleasant look) on their faces. Maybe someday in the near future...ha!
But until then, it's actually quite amusing snapping away with my camera and seeing what moments get captured. It's so hard to delete any because even when no one is looking or smiling, I still find something to love about each picture.
I know I may take an over-abundance of pictures, but it is my hope that all three of my kids will look back over their photo albums and this blog and delight in the memories that we as a family created together. I want them to see that they were a team from the very beginning. I want them to see how much love they brought into our lives!
Anyways...on to illustrating my original point. These first five are hilarious! The ONLY reason Brody withstood this "attack of the twins" is because I kept promising him a mini chocolate Cadbury egg if he would just stay put and smile for me, LOL! What a good sport. :)
Look at Emersyn in this picture! AWWWWWWW!!!! It's as if the twins are fighting over Brody. "Jax, this is my big brother!" "No, Emmy...he's mine!!!"

2 comments:
Love this! I can just read Brody's thoughts in these pics.......he's thinking "Cadberry egg, Cadberry egg, Cadberry egg....I will take these pictures but I won't like it." LOL
Logan and Brody are going to be St. Patty's Day twins!
Post a Comment