Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Who's That Baby?

Just another post to illustrate how much Jaxson has changed.

Back in September:


More recent:



I know all babies change and grow, but I just think his looks have dramatically changed. When the babies were born everyone said that Emersyn looked just like Brody, and with Jax they weren't sure. Now though, I look at Brody's baby pictures and see similarities between my two boys.

P.S. That last froggie picture is perhaps my favorite of Jax. It just says everything about him...bright eyes, big smile, happy boy.

4 comments:

Grandma Sharon said...

I think the little boys have many similarities too......both amazingly good looking!!! I still think Emmy looks like mommy!!!

Casey Rethman said...

You know what is weird is that I think Mya and Emmy look kind of alike and Jax and Stella kind of look alike. I didn't think so at all at first, but the older yours get the more I think they do. Do you see it all?

tnbink said...

I think he resembles Tae ALOT in some shots!

Kendra said...

Froggy picture is sooo adorable! I love his enormous smile! What a way to brighten a day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...