Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Half-Year Montage

Hey, why not?  Six months is kind of a big deal!  It's half a year, after all.  Kris and I have made it six months...with twins and a two-year-old.  Here's a walk down Memory Lane.

Emmy and Jax in the hospital...SO thankful we made it to term and they didn't require any extra medical care.

Easily my favorite picture of them...this was their first full day at home.


Jax and Em...about 3 weeks old here.  They have really changed--especially Jaxson.


One month:


Two months:


Three months:


Four months:


Five months:


Six months:

It's crazy that I remember setting each of these pictures up like it was yesterday. Oh please, please, please let the next six months slow down! :)

3 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

Ok, we need our fix. I'm ready for another play day with the Garman kiddos!

Amy said...

You're right - Jaxson has definitely changed the most. He looks so different! But in a good way :) They are adorable, and we need a fix too. I told Casey today that I'm trying to plan something at my house soon. Maybe I'll actually get on that instead of just thinking about it!

Kendra said...

Love the montage! They are just too cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...