There's definitely an extra spring in my step, ha ha!
I've said before that I love living in an area where we get to experience all four seasons. I love the various activities and weather that are synonymous with each season, i.e. swimming and boating in the summertime, snowstorms in the wintertime, etc. When I am feeling tired of the elements of one season, the next is right around the corner! I was beginning to feel that way about winter...blah! Although my life is flying by at record speed, I am tired of being cooped up inside and looking forward to spending LOTS of time outdoors this spring!
Ahh...fresh air! Getting ready for our first walk of 2010 (Tuesday, I think??).


All smiles!! It's amazing how beautiful weather can lift your spirits...

...and how long walks put babies right to sleep!


A new way of looking at airplanes!


One of the last remnants of winter!

Broke out the four-wheeler again, and he can reach the pedal much better now than in the fall.

Another long walk Wednesday. Kris and Brody are trespassing here to get a better look at the pond that is visible out our back door.

Bubbles!!!


More riding around the yard.

And again...

Thursday...my first walk with all three kids. I wasn't sure how Brody would like this stroller, but he was just fine. Jax is in the car seat, and Emmy is in the carrier. We had so much fun we did it again after breakfast Friday morning.
I've said before that I love living in an area where we get to experience all four seasons. I love the various activities and weather that are synonymous with each season, i.e. swimming and boating in the summertime, snowstorms in the wintertime, etc. When I am feeling tired of the elements of one season, the next is right around the corner! I was beginning to feel that way about winter...blah! Although my life is flying by at record speed, I am tired of being cooped up inside and looking forward to spending LOTS of time outdoors this spring!
Ahh...fresh air! Getting ready for our first walk of 2010 (Tuesday, I think??).
All smiles!! It's amazing how beautiful weather can lift your spirits...
...and how long walks put babies right to sleep!
A new way of looking at airplanes!
One of the last remnants of winter!
Broke out the four-wheeler again, and he can reach the pedal much better now than in the fall.
Another long walk Wednesday. Kris and Brody are trespassing here to get a better look at the pond that is visible out our back door.
Bubbles!!!
More riding around the yard.
And again...
Thursday...my first walk with all three kids. I wasn't sure how Brody would like this stroller, but he was just fine. Jax is in the car seat, and Emmy is in the carrier. We had so much fun we did it again after breakfast Friday morning.

1 comment:
LOVE the first pic! I laughed out loud. I also cannot wait for this warm weather. It just makes me feel so much happier. I really only like winter for the snow days. Besides that I could do without that season. Spring and summer are the BEST!
Post a Comment