We do not take "together" pictures often enough. In fact, these are the first pictures of Kris and I (individually) posing with all three kids. Again, Brody was bribed with a mini Cadbury egg if he would just stay put and smile! His face is hilarious in a couple of these. Not quite sure what the wide-open mouth was for!!





P.S. I am currently adjusting the look of my blog and do not have everything figured out yet. After days of playing around with different programs, I finally learned how to customize a banner (at the very top) with the blog title and pics of the kids. Don't be surprised if it looks different tomorrow...I'm not sure I like it. :o)
P.S. I am currently adjusting the look of my blog and do not have everything figured out yet. After days of playing around with different programs, I finally learned how to customize a banner (at the very top) with the blog title and pics of the kids. Don't be surprised if it looks different tomorrow...I'm not sure I like it. :o)

2 comments:
Cuteness! I think that we have only taken like 2 or 3 pictures as a whole family since they were born. My sister gave me an article once about how to keep mom in the picture because truly I have a small handful of pictures of me with my girls. Daddy certainly has tons of pictures, but Mommy not so much. I bet you can guess who is behind the camera most of the time. It does kind of make me sad and I don't want to have to ask him to take my picture all the time. Whenever something cute is happening with him and the girls I jump at the camera. How can I make that his habit too?
I like your new look! Emmy and Jax actually look a lot alike in these pictures! We don't take many "family" pictures either. Todd hates being in pictures and is horrible at taking them, so ours are usually just Logan.
Post a Comment