Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Family Pics

We had our first ever family photo session in September!  Suzy from Suzy Lynn Photography did a wonderful job capturing our family.  I had told her we were not going to be easy to photograph and all I wanted was ONE nice family picture to hang on the mantel.  Anything else she got was icing on the cake!

Here it is...the one that's hanging up as we speak.  Such a crazy bunch but simply adore my family!
Photobucket

She gave us a disk of a little over a hundred images, so I just picked some faves to showcase here.  Special thanks to my mom for meeting us and helping!!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Another one I really like...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

Awesome pics of one of my very favorite families! Love them all!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, Kelly! Your family is picture perfect. :)

Kendra said...

Love the pics!! They are all awesome!! The family ones where you guys are just doing your own thing look like they should be in a magazine! Emmy looks so shy in the one pic where she is smiling and turning her head. ADORABLE! Jax looks like a lil tough guy in the one pic, then like the sweetest lil boy in the next. Brody looks so grown up and cracksm e up in teh ice cream picture. I can read his mind, "Hey Em, why do you have so much more icecream left than me???" Jayce looks sooo happy exploring the place. AND you and Kris even got a picture of just the two of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...