Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Patch #2

Brody's preschool went on a field trip to the pumpkin patch, and we were all able to make it!  Kris was the parent helper, so the younger three and I met everyone there.  Actually, I wasn't sure we were even going to join them since it was drizzling off and on all morning, but I'm glad I still went ahead and got the kids ready because shortly after we pulled in the drive to the Pumpkin Peddler, the rain took a break!  Perfect timing!
Photobucket Photobucket

The classes were split up, and the Frogs had snack in the barn while the Bees went on their hayride out to the patch!
Photobucket

It was such a mess out there but well worth it!  Each student and sibling got to pick out a mini pumpkin to take home.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Mackenzie and Brody
Photobucket Photobucket

Love this!
Photobucket

On the hayride back to the barn...
Photobucket

Yep, he was there too...and lovin' every minute!
Photobucket

I was a bit chilled after this, but it was nothing a warm McCafe beverage couldn't fix. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...