
Kris brought the camper down and set everything up on Thursday so that we wouldn't have to spend so much time Friday evening doing that. We didn't make it there Friday until close to 7pm. Here are the crazies getting settled in. They were so excited for days leading up to this trip!

Saturday morning after eating breakfast, we got dressed and ready to head outside. The baby of the family has been having some fussy days--within the past month, he's had his first two teeth pop in (on the bottom), and his top gums are really swollen. He tired himself out and took a rest on the floor!

There is a haunted path that I think would be way too scary at night for the kids, but we checked it out on our walk during the day. Fun little photo op here!

They all got a kick out of this candy corn traffic cone.

Trying to add some decorations to our site...

Viagra snack cup? Why not?!

After naps on Saturday, we were ready to trick-or-treat through the campground! This picture is so telling. Don't they all look so grumpy?? It was that kind of a weekend. Grrrr.

Posing with Kris's friend's girls, Lizzie and Emily.

Checking out their loot after we had to quick sort through Brody's to take out peanut products or anything we weren't sure about. I feel bad about that, but I read somewhere that another mom lets her peanut-allergic child "trade in" unsafe treats for nonedible things like stickers, pencils, etc. The twins might like doing that too, which means they'll all eat less candy, yea! :)

This monkey costume has now seen three Halloweens! We actually only had to purchase one costume this year, which was so nice! Kris found the giraffe for cheap on Ebay.

Sunday morning...I loooooove Emersyn's hair after we take braids out!!

We ate a late breakfast and packed up to head home. Poor little guy on the floor again!

I'll be honest, this wasn't our best time ever. Lots of stress and frustration getting kids to fall asleep, and then Jayce was up throughout the night. They talk about it like they had a good time, but nobody seemed very happy this weekend. :(

2 comments:
1.Poor Jaycer!!!! He must have been totally exhausted to crash on the floor twice!
2. I LOVE that picture of Brody in the orange fleece.
3. Emmy's eyes are so pretty in every.single.picture!
4. I laughed out loud at the pic of your 4 overjoyed zoo animals ready for trick-or-treating.
5. Emmy's hair looks awesome after braids!
6. Why the heck do you have a Viagra cup?
I was pretty much going to repeat every single thing Casey just said, right down to the Brody in orange fleece comment. EVERY family has days/outings/trips like this. It's part of being a family. ;) Your zoo animals are adorable, Kel!
Post a Comment