Sunday, October 21, 2012

We brought our zoo to the zoo.

We spent Saturday morning at the zoo for their annual Pumpkin Path!  Just like our preschool field trip, we really lucked out with the weather.  It drizzled the whole ride there, but then it magically stopped upon arrival.  It was still a bit chilly, but our zoo animals were warm!

This post is pretty lame...I barely took any pics!
Photobucket Photobucket

Though we check out the giraffes almost every visit to the zoo, Brody was especially interested today!
Photobucket

These next two pictures are so similar, but I simply love Jax's sweet face in both!!
Photobucket Photobucket

We mostly stayed on the designated trick-or-treat path, but we also took detours now and then to check out the animals.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

And then we headed home for a late lunch! (See, I told you this was lame. :) )
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Fun morning with the fam!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...