
Brody woke up early from his nap one afternoon, so we got to work preparing the dough, rolling it out (he loves doing this), using the cookie cutter, and arranging the dough on the baking sheets. I'm thinking I need to find my kiddos some cute aprons...

Then after dinner this same day, everyone got to pitch in to frost and decorate!



Look at Emmy's cute little finger holding that cookie down!

Time for sprinkles! Once in awhile we'll randomly throw some on top of things like applesauce, yogurt, oatmeal, etc. and they get so excited about it.



LOL!! He was thoroughly enjoying every last bite! I love the way he's holding the cookie here, and, I'm sorry, but is it even fair for boys to have lashes this long and beautiful??



The family that eats cookies together, stays together.

3 comments:
I love this post! You both are so wonderful at spending quality time with your kiddos! :)
LOVE! I'm not sure if I'll be able to show Tae this one without immediately running to the cupboard and grabbing his "sssspinkles" Best addition to about anything :-)
Okay. If that isn't the cutest family pic I've ever seen on your blog, I don't know what is. :) Love this post!!
Post a Comment