
(Don't laugh...I know it kinda sorta looks like a stripper pole. Ha ha!)
We finally jumped on the bandwagon and joined the "Elf on the Shelf" craze this year. The kids are super excited about it, and I am glad to be starting a new tradition. When I first asked Brody what our elf's name should be, he replied with, "Cinderella." Huh?!?! I said pick again, and he came up with Elfie. Not very original, but it's still cute.
So we kicked off Elfie's arrival with a breakfast treat this morning straight from the North Pole--snow donuts and hot chocolate with mini snowballs!

The kids also received holiday jammies (Jayce's used to be Brody's) and a special note from Elfie.




It was so fun seeing their excitement, as well as those powdery lips and first sips of hot cocoa...




I think I asked them to say, "Ho ho ho!" in this pic. Crazy kids high on sugar.

What a fun way to kick off the holiday season!

P.S. You can definitely expect weekly updates on our Elfie sightings, in addition to our advent treat bags we'll be starting soon. :)
(Idea seen on littlepumpkingrace.com)

2 comments:
What a clever way to introduce him! Wish I would have thought of something cute to do. After two years, Gavin is finally old enough to really understand it and give him a name...Firehose.
What a cute breakfast and cute kiddos!
Post a Comment