Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Double-Take

One great thing about having another child (same gender) at the same time of year is you get to reuse all the clothes! I forgot about some of the really adorable outfits that Brody had--many of which were worn once or twice--and I am so excited for Jaxson to wear them too. Here are a couple cute pictures of Brody and Jaxson wearing the same outfit.

Brody, November 2007:

Jax, November 2009:

Brody with my friend Kendra (Nov. 2007):
Jax, November 2009:

Brody, December 2007:


Jax, December 2009:

Brody...LOVE this hat! (Nov. 2007)


Jax, December 2009:

Brody, Christmas 2007:

Jax, Christmas 2009. I never did get an alone shot of him.


Brody, January 2008:


Jax, January 2010:


Brody, January 2008:

Jax, January 2010:


I think they look very similar in the Christmas pictures, but other than that I don't really think they resemble each other too much.
Speaking of baby outfits...whenever we are shopping for the kids, we always end up with lots of clothes for both Brody and Emersyn, but hardly anything for Jaxson. I know I sound ridiculous, but it makes me SO sad!! I feel like I'm not being fair, which is so stupid because he has absolutely no clue what is going on. And even though we have tubs and tubs of like-new clothes for him, I just CAN'T resist grabbing a few things for him to make myself feel better as a mommy. Tell me this is not dumb, LOL!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Aww! I love all the comparison pics! Is Jaxson ever not smiling?! LOVE the last harley outfit one!You're one lucky mommy Kel! And no, it's not dumb to want to grab a few special things that are just for Jax and not hand me downs:) Everyone likes something just for them...at every age:)

Casey Rethman said...

Not dumb at all! Buying clothes for babies is addicting and I totally can't stop doing it! Also, your boys really don't look alike at all, but both are so SUPER cute! I especially LOVE the picture of Jax in the Harley get up!

tnbink said...

Oh my GOSH! how cute and fun was that?! ...so different but can see both of you in each of them so cute!

Amy said...

It is not dumb to want to buy things for Jax! In fact, that's already one of my worries with my new baby on the way. I keep telling everyone that if it's a boy I won't be able to justify going out and buying a whole bunch of new things, which I know I'll want to do! Spoil them now, before they really learn what it is to be spoiled!

Kendra said...

Forget the double take, I think I'm at octuple take! I can not get enough of those pics. While I don't want you to feel bad, I selfishly want Jax to always be in Brody's slightly test-driven outfits just so I can see the pics of the two of them. ;)ADORABLE!!

Grandma Sharon said...

I just loved the comparison pics!! Two very beautiful little boys! May they be best of friends! Don't worry about picking up a few new things just for Jax! What is my excuse??? Everytime I go shopping it is straight for the kids section!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...