Brody and I before we left:
Brody eating a sucker...I told him he had to sit down somewhere if he wanted one, so he chose right in front of the kitchen sink.

Man meeting
Emmy and her Godparents
Scott and Jax
My Aunt Deb and Caiden, my mom and Tae
Brody and my mom...adorable!
My cousin Meghan holding Jax...he wanted no part of sleeping in the crib, which pretty much sums up the past month!
My cousin Lindsay and I just before midnight.
This is hilarious. First photo and kiss of 2010! I took it myself, LOL. And, yes, that's Brody up to ring in the New Year. (Hey, he slept til 9:30 the next morning.)
I know this looks bad, but it's just sparkling juice! He loved it.
Time to head home!
After naps on New Year's Day, we went to hang out, eat, and watch the Rose Bowl at my brother's house. We left for home at halftime though. No more late nights for these kiddos anytime soon!
Here's our Baby Buckeyes before we left:
Somebody give this girl some pom-poms!!
Jaxson needs his own hat...we borrowed big brother's here.
Josie saying good-bye to the babies!

I'm totally not into making resolutions...it's just a matter of time before they're forgotten about anyway. BUT...I am going to try my hardest to not let thoughts of going back to work next August enter my mind. These feelings have already been creeping into my brain, and it makes it impossible to enjoy the present with my kids!
I'm totally not into making resolutions...it's just a matter of time before they're forgotten about anyway. BUT...I am going to try my hardest to not let thoughts of going back to work next August enter my mind. These feelings have already been creeping into my brain, and it makes it impossible to enjoy the present with my kids!
Happy New Year!

1 comment:
So cute!!! And those thoughts have definitely poisoned my last few days with the girls. It literally makes my stomach upset and my eyes tear up every time I think about Monday morning.
Post a Comment