Sunday, January 31, 2010

Muffin Tin Meals

One of my favorite new ideas is occasionally serving Brody's meals in muffin tins or muffin cups. Probably sounds weird, but kids like their food in cute little compartments like this. Some moms have "Muffin Tin Mondays" for their children and serve their meals or snacks using tins or cups. I have found some really creative ones...themes like holidays, books, letters, numbers, colors, etc. The possibilities are endless! I don't know why I get so excited about things like this...maybe it makes me feel like a kid all over again.

Here's just a quick example. I used square silicone muffin cups for this meal. Brody had pineapple, carrots and hummus, pita bread, peas, stuffed pepper soup, and apples.

BEFORE:




DURING:




AFTER:


He really cleaned up! It looks like there was soup in two of the cups because while I stepped away to check on the babies, Brody stirred his peas into the soup and then divided the soup between two cups. Silly boy. Anyways, stay tuned for more muffin tin meal fun :)

See Muffin Tin Mom for ideas:http://www.michellesjournalcorner.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Grandma Sharon said...

Kel....you never cease to AMAZE me!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...