Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jaxson's Ears

My little guy...


So for a week Jax had been taking amoxicillin for his ear infections. I thought this was going to be the answer to his troubles with sleeping at night, but we saw no changes. He wasn't due back to the doctor's until next Tuesday for a recheck, but I had Kris call and ask if we should come in sooner since we hadn't seen any changes at night. They said to bring him in today, and Dr. Kennedy said his ears look the same as they did last week :( So Jax has now switched to a stronger antibiotic, and I am really hoping this works! More sleep at night would be really nice, but I truly just want him to feel comfortable and get a good night's rest. It's been a looooooong time!


Just a few cute pics of the twins on their bellies...







1 comment:

Casey Rethman said...

They are really starting to look more alike. And poor Jax. I really hope he starts to feel better soon! His girlfriend, Stella, seems to be feeling better but she perked up with the amoxicillian even though it didn't do anything for her. This new medicine is hopefully the trick for both of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...