I might be the last blogger to know this, but you can turn your blog into a BOOK!! How special will that be to do for each of our children? What a perfect gift for them to look back on and remember the fun times we have had as a family. I'm SO excited!
I found this out a couple days ago after publishing my last entry. There's always a page that pops up that says your entry was published successfully, and there's also always an ad to the right side that I typically ignore. This time it caught my eye--TURN YOUR BLOG INTO A BOOK! This is the web address it gave: http://blog2print.sharedbook.com
I checked it out a little, and I'm sure there are others around the web like it, but I was just excited to know that our family blog will live on forever! It'll be just like those high school yearbooks, but they won't have to skip around looking for the pages that include them...because it'll be ALL about OUR family! Yea!!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just heard about that too. I'm so excited! Perfect keepsake!
Post a Comment