It's so icky outside now that the snow is gone (for now), so we decided to take Brody to Monkey Jump to get out of the house and burn some energy. Beforehand we stopped at Kohl's and picked up some super deals...lots of items between $1-$4!
Brody putting his shoes on at home...

This picture is from Brody's first time at Monkey Jump last year for Jordan's birthday party. I really can't believe how much this kid has grown up!

Getting measured and putting on the bracelet...

Playing basketball...

Emersyn watching...

Jaxson watching...

Kris and I got in on the b-ball action too. Brody would retrieve the balls for us.

Sliding...

He found an elephant...and gave him a kiss. I'm going to try not to think about all the hands and such that have come into contact with this.

Taking a break to smile for me!


The babies quickly fell asleep. I think they enjoyed the hum of all the air compressors.
3 comments:
How fun! I looked into going there to burn some energy myself, but after looking at it online, I though Gavin would be too little yet:( But you took B last year? I saw it's cheap..and only couple miles from our house! Love the pics, B looks like he is having a blast!
oh my goodness I remember watching him last year on those things...can't believe how much he's grown!
OMG I was just telling Todd about this place today. Logan LOVES jumping on the furniture and beds, so I thought this would be the perfect activity for him. The pictures make it look so fun! And it's good to know that Brody was able to go last year - I'm guessing that means Logan isn't too little! We can't WAIT to go! We should go together sometime since the boys had so much fun at your house!
Post a Comment