Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hey! I have an older son, too!

And he's just as cute! That's what I feel like saying sometimes when we are out in public. I'm sure I've been guilty of this in the past as well, but every time we are out shopping somewhere, people see the double stroller with two infant car seats and are fascinated! They want to look at the babies and ask questions about them...which I love, but I feel like Brody gets ignored, and that hurts my feelings a little. It's hard to explain, I guess. Our families and friends are great about giving Brody attention, but strangers just don't think about it. I know this is just temporary. In a few years people probably won't even realize Em and Jax are twins, especially because they are boy/girl twins.

I often wonder what it feels like when parents of higher-order multiples venture out into public. The stares they must get!!! Then again...these people probably never leave home, ha ha.

There is something special about being a twin, but I think it's also pretty special to be a big brother to twins. So, this one's for my little man...



I see you!


Look at all those stickers!


Nobody's touching my doggie!


My friend Amy came to visit recently, and Brody enjoyed playing with Logan (who is going to be a big brother himself!).


Buggy rides


I think Brody has a thing or two to learn about being a gracious host!


Brody likes to type on this old keyboard while sitting on this chair. We call it his office, LOL.


Walking on his knees :)


Cheese!!!


All smiles!

2 comments:

tnbink said...

I love Brodster! We had so much fun at mom's on new years!

Casey Rethman said...

Gosh he's cute, Kel! You are one lucky Mama to have such adorable kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...