Oatmeal Banana-Hair Man
This one's kinda ugly...cottage cheese snowman. Looks like it's above freezing, doesn't it?? Brody actually ate this whole snowman first, which surprised me because in the past he hasn't been a fan of cottage cheese. And you can see our attempt at making "healthy" pizza rolls using tortillas. They were really good!
I'm including a couple of links. This first one is so addicting. I know I have a while yet before I have to think about packing lunches, but I am getting great ideas now! This woman posts pictures of all the lunches she puts together for her child. I wonder how long it takes her...hmmm.
This one is a bunch of pictures of cool sandwiches if you're into thinking outside the standard 'ol slap-two-pieces-of-bread-together. Some of them I think, why didn't I think of that?? I want to try a bunch when I have extra time to prepare them.
And some sorta food-related pics...
Somebody stole my sleeve!
What a lil stinker.
Brody standing beside me as I was cutting cantaloupe for lunch. He was shoveling them into his mouth quicker than I could cut!!
Pineapple head
He went to get a play knife from his kitchen, lined up pieces of the pineapple skin, and began "cutting." What lucky soul should I serve this to?!?!
Okay, now I'm hungry.

No comments:
Post a Comment