Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weekend Without Daddy

This past weekend Kris went to southern Ohio for a hunting trip with some of my uncles and cousins. He did come home with a good-sized doe, although this time it was not the result of a car/deer collision :) I didn't get a chance to get a picture of it--not that you'd want to see anymore pictures of a dead deer.

So the kids and I stayed home and played all weekend. We had a great time! Brody was in a fabulous mood the whole weekend. Only two trips to time-out! On one of these occasions he was sent to time-out during lunch because he wouldn't stop putting his knees up on the table. I just left his bib on since he wasn't finished eating, and when I looked over to check on him he was digging food out of the bib pocket and munching away, LOL.


Here he was giving his twins a bath as I was giving my twins a bath :)



Drummin' on a tub in his jammies


Emersyn...do you like her snowflake clip to match her snowflake outfit??


Jaxson thinking...


They like to snuggle their little blankies now...



Jax



Brody tickling Jaxson


Brody and Em...he still isn't a huge fan of holding onto the babies to pose for pictures. They start to wiggle, and he doesn't like it. Although the other night I was video recording all three laying on the floor next to each other...Brody was in the middle, and both babies started to reach for him and he grabbed each hand to hold and just smiled...awwwwwwww!


Emmy Girl



Brody swinging Jax


Brody showing Emersyn how her toys work!

1 comment:

Casey Rethman said...

Love the pics and I'm so impressed that you did a whole weekend alone with your kiddos!!! What an awesome mommy!

P.S. I'm also very jealous that Emmy can wear clips. My girls are so bald! We will be wearing headbands for a while yet. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...