Today was a day to stay INSIDE and in jammies all day long! Brrrr...it's going to be a
looooong winter!! Brody had snowflake french toast and "snowman-on-a-stick" for breakfast:
He is very entertaining with his microphone. He even found a "stage" of sorts...his POTTY!

Can't you see it now...the next American Idol?!?!

My snuggle buddy

I think we had a stick theme today. Here's "sandwich-on-a-stick," a version of this:
http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/sandwich-on-a-stick-687359/
I didn't let him assemble the sticks, but I guess I could have. He took everything off and put them back on perfectly!

Emmy and Jax playing on the floor...


Scrub-a-dub-dub for Jaxson!

Squeaky-clean Emersyn!

Brody's turn to get clean!

Brody has a new trick he must do at the end of every bath. He turns on the cold water, fills up a measuring cup, and pours the ice-cold water over his head! It's insane!! He laughs and shrieks like crazy and wants to do it over and over! We have to stop him because he starts shivering. What a goof!
1 comment:
seriously brodster never ceases to amaze me...his personality is really starting to show and he is so goofy! love it!
Post a Comment