Reading before naptime. Stay tuned for a speech progress update soon...it's been a-workin' in my mind for awhile now :)
Brody got a new toothbrush last week. It lights up and flashes for a couple minutes, giving kids an idea of how long they should be brushing. Brody doesn't care about that though--he just thinks it's cool to have a blinking toothbrush!
Breakfast...yeeeeeaaaaahh it's supposed to be an ice skate. I thought of sticking a few teddy grahams in to turn it into a sled/sleigh but just left it. Hoping to get to the ice arena soon so Brody can try ice skating for the first time!
Emersyn...I think I might be storing her clips for awhile. Her hair has been getting thin on the sides recently, and now she's losing it on top too. Boo. Hiss.
She has been sticking her tongue in and out a bunch recently, and it is adorable!

1 comment:
It's so fun when the babies notice each other and play together! They look adorable!
Post a Comment