For starters, our little dude turned two months old over the weekend! Just love this boy, and it feels like he's always been here. I'll have a more thorough update next week after his wellness visit (and shots...boo!!).

The twinks are getting more adorable and more ornery by the minute! They can be so much fun...or so much trouble, ha ha. Emmy's favorite thing to say is, "Jaxson did it." And Jaxson's favorite is--you guessed it--"Emmy did it." They have been driving us nuts recently because they love stripping all their clothes off, even after we've gotten them all dressed and ready to go. I love these Thanksgiving jammies below...I got them at Kohl's last winter on clearance for just a few bucks each!



They have also recently made the transition to eating at the table like big kids instead of using their travel trays. They're doing a fairly good job at this.


And just a recent favorite outfit of Emersyn's. The sweater dress is a hand-me-down, and the girl loves her new boots!


We recently enjoyed a beautiful evening outside playing in the leaves, drawing on the sidewalks, and hauling every single toy out from the garage.




This weekend was the town holiday parade. Unfortunately, Brody has had some rough days with his behavior and lost the privilege of attending. So just the twins and I went. We only stayed about an hour. It's a slow-moving parade and pretty boring, but they loved the marching bands and the motorcycles.

They also loved seeing Aunt Tracy, Uncle Drew, and Tae in the parade!



Annndddd...yes, we have rotting jack-o-lanterns outside the front door and Christmas stockings hanging on the mantel. I can't help it. I love our stockings and couldn't wait to see Jayce's join our line-up. :)


My first week back to work went pretty well. It was very difficult to leave Monday morning, but I just kept thinking about the short Thanksgiving week coming up! Can't wait for the extra family time, snuggles, and good food that's to come.

2 comments:
I love that you call them "the twinks. :) Look for an "everything but the kitchen sink" post from me too because it's been almost a month since I've posted anything. Ahhhhh True Blood has taken over my life! :)
Hmm... So much to love about this post. Your littlest mans stretched out pose in the swing. Emmy's sweet face in that close up of her in the sweater dress. The stocking line up. (Still jealous I didn't get a red stocking for Soph so that boys are blue and girls are red ;) ) The adorable hats on "the twinks" at the parade. And I know I've said this at least 2 or 3 times already but I LOVE the work boots on Jax!!!
Post a Comment