Where: Perrysburg Township Fire Department
Why: To visit Uncle Matt & check out their wonderful open house!

The kids were soooooo thrilled to be able to visit their Uncle Matt at work!


Meeting Sparky the Dog...

They each went through the smoke house but without the smoke simulation. That probably would've freaked them out.

This was a hit...the kids were able to aim a hose at the "fire" until they knocked it over.

My brother took us on a little tour of the place. It's such a nice facility...and so clean, too! I asked if they had a custodian, and he said, "Yeah...us." LOL. Here we were in the kitchen area.

TV & sitting area

Matt's room (He shares with others who work opposite shifts.)

Hot dogs were provided to eat, so the kiddos ate before we headed home.

One last stop...the kids wanted to check out all of Uncle Matt's gear, which was packed up and ready for action on one of the engines.

This pic cracks me up...my brother doesn't usually have a 'stache. He and some other guys are growing them until Halloween, ha ha.

Such a fun morning and one these kids won't soon forget!

3 comments:
That's funny about the stache because I didn't recognize him. I have only ever seen pictures and I wouldn't have picked him out in these LOL!
I'm sure the kids loved this and I'm extremely impressed with their station!
What a fun visit! That place looks really nice!
That looks so fun! My boys would have loved it too! I LOVE the picture of Brody in your brother's coat!
Post a Comment