Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin Patch #1

Wow...two weeks later, and I'm finally posting some pictures of our first pumpkin patch visit!  This dear blog is probably feeling totally neglected!  We headed to Fleitz Pumpkin Farm one weekend morning and met our favorite twin girls (and their parents :) ) there.
Photobucket

I love this boy's hair, and we're never cutting it!!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hmmm, so many choices.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Playing inside the barn...bales of hay, slide, maze, riding toys.  One fine, fall playground!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Checking out the free mini corn maze...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Picking out their mini pumpkins for decorating...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Paying for our purchases and staying quiet with some honeycrisp apples!
Photobucket Photobucket

Ohh, I just love these pictures!  It's almost like they have some kind of scratch-and-sniff quality to them all...I can smell fall just by looking at them. :)

Previous Fleitz trips: 2010 and 2011.

2 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

Super cute and super fun! That one pic of Emmy by herself looks like she has some pumpkins stacked on her head! LOL

Anonymous said...

I was totally getting ready to say the same thing about Emmy looking like she had pumpkins stacked on top her head. :) Very cute coordinating outfits on the kids too! Looks like a fun day. And I love the comment about Jayce's hair and not cutting it. I was totally on that mindset with Will for the longest time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...