Half a year. Half a year. They sound so old now! And I'm afraid that these next six months will fly by even faster with all the developmental milestones that will be reached. They will learn to crawl and pull themselves up. They will put sounds together and walk along the furniture. They will become increasingly interested in what their big brother is doing. They will get to swim for the first time and go camping for the first time.
It's all bittersweet, you know. I'm sad that they are growing so quickly, but I am equally excited about everything that is to come!
Together at six months:



Jaxson Thomas:


It was hard to take pictures today! They do not want to sit still for me, so I have a bunch of outtakes from our session at the end of this post for your viewing pleasure. We are not going to the doctor's for their six-month wellness visit for another two weeks because Jaxson's last set of shots were late due to his ear infections, so his 6-month shots were pushed back as well. I will update you on their growth soon!
Some cute outtakes:
It's all bittersweet, you know. I'm sad that they are growing so quickly, but I am equally excited about everything that is to come!
Together at six months:
Jaxson Thomas:
It was hard to take pictures today! They do not want to sit still for me, so I have a bunch of outtakes from our session at the end of this post for your viewing pleasure. We are not going to the doctor's for their six-month wellness visit for another two weeks because Jaxson's last set of shots were late due to his ear infections, so his 6-month shots were pushed back as well. I will update you on their growth soon!
Some cute outtakes:

2 comments:
They are SOOOOOO cute! I love when they are looking at each other. It is so crazy how fast the time goes.....don't blink!
OMG Kelly-I could just eat them up! They are too cute. I can't believe our kids have grown up so quickly!
Post a Comment