Enjoy some pictures from the past week, as well as a couple from this weekend!
Outside playing on St. Patrick's Day
And on another day. By the way, if the weather is decent and it's not time for meals or naps...we're outside!!
Getting tired of four-wheeler pics yet? Too bad!! There'll be more of them for sure, LOL.
Here I was sitting in the wagon, and Brody was trying to pull me. :) Oh, and those shorts look hilarious, don't they? I guess I'll probably be able to take out almost all of his shorts from last summer too since these are just one size bigger.
March Madness! (Actually we weren't able to play this day...ball was flat and couldn't find a pump.)
After a brisk morning walk.
I drew a chalk line on the driveway to show Brody how far down he could go.
Another day, another stroll.
This was following another cute footprint project (stay tuned for another decoratin' post). I love that Crayola makes their paint washable!!

No comments:
Post a Comment