Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sweet Potatoes?

"Hmm, Mommy...I'm not quite sure..."

"Mmm, okay then."


Finger-lickin' good!



They shared one sweet potato cube yesterday, and they enjoyed it!  I'm not giving them too much at this point...I'm not totally convinced they are ready for solids, and their nourishment should still mostly be coming from ME anyways. :)

We are not buying any jars of food this time around.  We are preparing everything for them.  My friend Casey (with the twin girls) told me I would love making their food.  I was skeptical at first, but she was right on...I do love everything about it.  I love the money that will be saved, I love how easy it is, and most importantly...I love that I know exactly what is going into these little bodies that we worked so hard for!!

I have learned SO many things from this wonderful website. http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/
Check it out if you haven't already and would like to know more!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...