Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend Pics

This "B" could stand for Brody...or breakfast...or BORING, as in our weekend. No super-cute foods or projects or stories to share, but I do have just a few pics.

Sometimes we like to blow bubbles inside. The bubbles either bounce or stay on the carpet for awhile, and it looks neat when there's a bunch.

It's raining bubbles!






Brody has been really into making "tents" with blankets lately. Saturday while Kris was still sleeping we snuggled in and read a few books together.


Twin cuties!




Jaxson


Emersyn...she had kind of a rough weekend. Very, very crabby and didn't sleep well. Quite a few moments of inconsolable crying, and it sure was exhausting. I'm not sure what the deal is.


Brodster chattin' up the babies.


You can't even understand how much I love these last two photos!!


2 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

OMG!!!!!!!! So cute! I love how Jax's hair just kind sticks up like a spike. Also, they are looking more and more alike. I really didn't think they looked much alike at first but the older they get they do. I think it's their eyes.

P.S. My word verification for this comment is "promom" I think they are talking about you! :)

Kendra said...

Brody is TOTALLY cracking Emmy up and giving Jax a lil' advice, bro to bro. ADORABLE!! Maybe Em just needed her big bro to cheer her up. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...