Thursday, February 4, 2010

Get a Little Closer

At least once each day I sit the babies in Bumbo seats to play. I don't anticipate them needing these for too much longer, as both will probably be sitting unassisted soon. I always seat them side-by-side with a toy to hold and play with. Today was no different...except after leaving the room to get my camera, I came back to this!!!


Awwwwwww! They had dropped their toys to play and look at each other! Doesn't this make you want to live in our house so that you can witness all these precious moments too??







They are so much fun...I don't know how else to say it!!

2 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

Sooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!! Love, love, love this!

Kendra said...

That is amazing! Emmy and Jax have such a unique bond already and I'm sure it will only grow deeper. How sweet!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...