Life with a 2-year-old...Mom turns her back for three seconds, said 2-year-old dumps "paint" all over table. Hey, two slices out of three survived :)
Before popping bread into the toaster...
After! What colorful toast!
Another "muffin tin meal." It was a heart theme...can ya tell? Heart-shaped cheesy eggs, yogurt with heart sprinkles, blueberries and bananas, and the toast cut into hearts.
Showing me his crunchy masterpieces...
These next two are funny...Brody isn't a huge fan of eggs by themselves, so I told him that they would make his muscles soooooooooooo strong if he ate them, LOL. He started flexing for me!
Here is a recent star-themed lunch...grilled turkey and cheese star-wiches (ha ha), star-shaped cucumbers, cantaloupe, grapes and blueberries, and peppers. For an added touch, some star puffs on top. After I put those on I thought it looked like stars in the night sky. I didn't plan on that, but it turned out cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment