Friday, February 19, 2010

Adventures With PlayDoh

I remember having so much fun playing with Play Doh when I was young. I used to love the way it smelled! And they have so many neat sets now...like a hamburger-building set and an ice cream shop. Play Doh will never go out of style! (P.S. I still like to play with it. :)

I was rolling the Doh out to make snakes, and Brody put them around his neck. Hmmm.


"Aren't they to die for???"




An orange booger!! Yuck!

Um, hysterical!


Don't you just love how the colors start all separate and pretty...and by the end it's just one big ball of dark yuckiness??


Using a cookie cutter.




I hid the star inside a big ball and let him find it.


Ah ha!  Way too easy, Mommy.


Getting a little practice cutting with a knife.


3 comments:

tnbink said...

I was just telling Drew yesterday that I couldnt wait until Tae gets to play with PlayDoh! I saw the ice cream machine and almost bought it! lol

Amy said...

I do love Play Doh, but (no surprise here) I HATE how the colors start all separate and pretty...and by the end it's just one big ball of dark yuckiness!! (And yes, I quoted you exactly on this!)

Kendra said...

FUN! PlayDoh rules!! Honestly, I think there is a secret patent pending approval to make each color remain consitent, even when blended with multiple other colors. And if not... I'm on to something and will be making MILLIONS soon. ;) Looks like you guys had fun - even when Kris came to the difficult realization that Brody can grow facial hair better than Daddy. HA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...