Things in our household are finally back to normal, hooray! We're all even back in our own beds at night...thank goodness because I adore my comfy, cozy, king-size bed. Emersyn is sleeping all night per usual, and Jaxson is back to his normal as well. Some lingering coughs remain, but nothing like a week ago.
Back to playing...
Back to smiling...
Back to finding new interests...
Several times a day Brody requests a pen and paper so that he can write/draw. He usually stays on the paper, and just look at that focus!
Back to being an artist...
We created a good "morning" card for Daddy and left him a treat outside the bedroom door.
Back to fighting over toys...ha ha! Or in this case, Emmy's nukkie.
Back to reading and learning...
Practicing some sitting...
Some cute pics of Jaxson checking out Lucca...
So, our normal I'm sure isn't too exciting to most people, but I am glad everyone is feeling healthy again! AND I hope it lasts!!
A couple Brody tidbits:
1. I haven't caught any American Idol yet this season, but I checked out the "Pants On the Ground" song online, and I must admit...it's a pretty catchy tune. A few days ago I was in the kitchen doing something while singing that song. I heard some cute little giggles behind me, and when I turned around Brody was standing there smiling at me with his...wait for it, waaaaait for it...pants on the ground, LOL! He'd taken his socks off too. I didn't get a picture of it with my camera, darn!
2. You know the Campbell's soup commercials?? "So many, many reasons it's so Mmm, Mmm, Good!" Brody loves the commercials, and instead of saying yum yum occasionally when he tastes something he likes, he says, "Mmm mmm good!" So adorable.
3. He is finally attempting the twins' names!! Emmy sounds like Elmo or Eh-nee, and Jax sounds like Ack or Ass, ha ha ha!

3 comments:
Oops! Not sure what happened there? What I tried to say was:
Oh my gosh Kelly, your kids are SO cute! Glad to hear everyone is feeling better. Love the naked baby pics and all the cute olympic activities with Brody too. It was really good to meet you Saturday!
I love the way Jaxson's hair just stands straight up - it's so cute and stylish! And Brody with his pants on the ground?! TOO MUCH! We should get Logan and Brody together again soon!
Post a Comment