Saturday, February 27, 2010

Through the Week

Another week...come and gone. Here are some random pictures.

Practicing standing on one foot.


Lucca and Emersyn...up close and personal.


Emmy and Jax


Mommy and Jaxson...I know these are basically the same pictures, but his expressions in both are so adorable!




Kisses for the littlest man of the house.


And some love for my best girl...






Spriiiiiiiiiiiing...where are youuuuu?????


Brody mopping. Cracks me up that he thinks cleaning is such a treat right now. He just loves it. Please tell me this will last at least until he moves out. :)






Emmy


Brody playing with his alphabet fridge magnets.




And in the next picture you will see how it is becoming increasingly difficult to get a good smiling shot of Brody. I'll ask him to smile for me, he does it for a split second, and then looks away. So I end up capturing awkward faces. We had just gotten Easter basket liners, and Brody was playing in the box here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...