Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Eve 2014

It was another wonderful Christmas Eve spent with family and filled with excitement and anticipation!
It's such a special time, and I wish I could bottle up all the magic and keep it for a lifetime...
 photo c9c583e6-eb50-4bd2-843c-49bd33ecdc37_zpsfe34cd30.jpg

Loved my girl's reindeer leggings!
 photo effd6caa-b21a-4d1c-8a22-8934e2009498_zpsd6b2ed37.jpg  photo a2d552da-7671-43d2-bbee-0c84201e2d60_zps95310703.jpg  photo 77a68e28-94ba-470d-a28f-5c2522c46de1_zps123d484f.jpg  photo adf42883-dc3d-44d0-9581-16494f97e609_zps210b0956.jpg  photo 8278d816-b736-4a83-b810-db7626628881_zps949e3b1e.jpg  photo af7c49a4-1071-43fa-9c99-ef89b66366bd_zpsfd20c73b.jpg  photo a7572aaf-eef5-43fe-b479-75c0b2403610_zps379565fc.jpg

Baby's first Christmas!
 photo 9dea4e7d-ed8e-430d-bd64-0c66cda62073_zps5b544f93.jpg  photo 83c74cc8-e61c-45a9-8712-14473ab38b5c_zps2014e7b9.jpg  photo b8b1398f-b8cc-4f14-a43f-bdcc09e7ea44_zpsaf20f201.jpg  photo 0e202d47-b788-4ddf-8bdd-762b8f084e78_zpse7cf752d.jpg  photo 912e4cb4-e96d-4d2f-84ee-dbb750c6f3db_zpsaa503149.jpg  photo b1098e5b-5fb9-47fc-acf9-ba54c4318b35_zpsc193e983.jpg  photo a7a668de-6c10-4b64-8cce-60c4c24c8f2e_zps8f650618.jpg

Boys will be boys…
 photo 4dce164c-0bb7-4f47-b0fe-3bdfe180cd8e_zps3c1c09a9.jpg  photo a6999f9b-1be7-4b45-a621-c9bf81fe77ef_zps00545268.jpg

Blurry, but I love it.
 photo e6d8f6d3-6cc9-4d99-83d0-8368c6e50b01_zps9f15d854.jpg  photo 9ed81b08-cf7e-4734-a3a1-c8bc0e7eba95_zps563c1812.jpg

"Santa's on the potty!!!"  :)
 photo 2deca9ea-a643-4c9a-9c6c-7f3fe1fb4f49_zps84571a03.jpg

 photo 07fdb181-76da-49f8-ad77-9dab62c3326e_zps4145f6e8.jpg  photo d9267eaf-097d-4683-929a-0b64660bb315_zps9cc8b4c7.jpg  photo 7d0f1691-be8d-4f94-97fb-66e7999673fc_zps72a9323a.jpg  photo aed51ab8-b63b-47c7-94c7-e3c7beb1fb68_zps9d9f06af.jpg  photo c63b533a-47c9-4655-884d-9995770ac4f7_zpsc4bdc6a4.jpg  photo 17009d52-fade-42ce-a0de-326ed9896d10_zpsbd49d264.jpg

Ohhh, the wait.  I remember it well. :)
 photo 52ec8524-e75e-413a-9fce-867d425787c9_zpsf6b7a58f.jpg

Yaya and Papa were very generous, as always.  The twins received a little karaoke machine and cute outfits, Brody received a Lego set and clothes, and Jayce got clothes and a neat car track that folds up into a firetruck.
 photo 37b6f8b3-d6b7-48e5-a603-ab26e9f02350_zps49956b8b.jpg  photo 5355efea-e8c5-48f3-a865-3e54cf76fec8_zps4bc2a85a.jpg

Josie and Jordan
 photo 47c07a93-b54b-4b02-b536-82f5c1112d1a_zps1e02b60a.jpg

Hahaha, what a star.
 photo c8863bf3-07e4-458c-aaf9-06b244365c0e_zps69270117.jpg

This guy was very entertaining!
 photo 88542517-21d7-4019-86cc-140e92feb646_zps5e5d626a.jpg

By the time we got home, it was bedtime and they were running on empty.  Moods were turning a bit sour, but we held it together enough to make reindeer food and leave out Santa's snack.
 photo 5d8c9e95-79c1-44bf-9c51-96cfa2344faf_zps39090778.jpg  photo 19d6ba4f-2020-4327-9c0b-802ec4761469_zps460f7ae6.jpg  photo 9ba6ca64-698d-4af2-82aa-88c8c35eef22_zps64872081.jpg  photo 252b63f0-b394-4f52-abbc-9b52491e8231_zps7d0d19f1.jpg  photo f708cb0a-3fff-48d8-adc8-2794c26bb3ed_zps3532f4ce.jpg  photo da1ae1e3-3205-42ee-bb10-f7a1dc5ded2b_zps6c3c4411.jpg  photo 44bc701b-9f34-465b-8da5-cb57c758bde8_zps034a1366.jpg  photo 77d7ddec-bae3-4def-a63a-37a83f99ecf4_zpsbf9ee60e.jpg  photo 90e97c20-4ac6-4c57-9daa-e631c93fbe70_zps815ed22b.jpg
I hope Santa enjoyed his snack!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...