Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Imagination Station

On the last Saturday in January, we spent the morning hangin' out at Imagination Station.  We met the Binkowskis and the Rethmans, two of our very favorite families! :)  I didn't get a ton of pictures, but I love the ones I did get.  This little ball contraption kept their attention while parents paid entrance fees...
Photobucket

...and then we first checked out the Sesame Street exhibit, as this was the final weekend for that.
Untitled Photobucket Photobucket

Ohhh, these machines...the highlight of the trip for our kids.  One machine simulated chewing food, another digesting, and the last...pooping.  We heard about this for days afterwards. :)
Photobucket

Yes, I know him.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Probably my fave!  Just two boys chillin' at the diner.
Photobucket Photobucket Untitled

Elmo!!
Photobucket Photobucket

Go, Casey, go!
Photobucket

We also spent quite a bit of time in the Kidspace, with the hospital/ambulance area being a favorite!
Photobucket Photobucket Untitled Photobucket Photobucket

Jaylen
Photobucket

Brody and Mya
Photobucket
Such a great place to spend a freezing winter day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...