
Where exactly did January go?? I mean...I feel like we didn't do a whole lot besides hangin' at home, but I guess we were still busy enough that the days flew right by! Lots of indoor time this month: reading, watching movies, snuggling, family games, hot beverages.

I think our kids' favorite time of the day is just before bathtime. They all strip down and run like little crazies all around the house!

Don't you love how Jayce is hanging on to one of Brody's fingers here?? Kris and I have been looking at lots of older pictures lately--from when Brody was the same age as Jayce--and we are just amazed at how similar they look!!

A big thing this month: Brody's mini DVD player that he received for Christmas.

And we knew this time would come soon enough...the last child is joining in on the sweeper obsession. Just look at that face. Don't mess with this boy and his Swiffer. :)

I really am bummed by the lack of snow this winter!
On to February...

No comments:
Post a Comment