Friday, April 25, 2014

The Pirate Twins

Today at preschool was "X Marks the Spot: Dress Like a Pirate Day!"  The twins looked too cute, so of course I had to get some pictures of them together after I got home from work.  I bought the hooks, eye patches, and bandanas at Hobby Lobby; the rest of the outfits were things we pieced together from their closets.
 photo 1645adbe-620d-4f59-ad2c-00df8ff75aed_zps7c9f0f56.jpg  photo deabec90-0579-4240-9690-152597170119_zps79925e53.jpg  photo f995cae4-8dd3-4b86-8b0b-de7accbc1f6b_zps59279dba.jpg  photo 13010724-3281-4af7-a11d-1d27b4728dc3_zps8d297868.jpg

These kids…they're getting so old!! :)
 photo 88ce3aa6-0354-47ce-8dc0-48f4e4848edd_zps1dc7d314.jpg  photo db44cef3-c6c8-45f6-8935-16848b1434c4_zpsf449427a.jpg  photo b5c08d2d-676d-45d4-a8c2-20cfb1e564e9_zpsfa804b96.jpg  photo 6aaa0e97-18d1-46b2-90d9-17a005a0933b_zps85f26857.jpg  photo 7d5e1138-f577-45b3-871b-73e7bacfed30_zps36c55ebd.jpg

Love their faces!!
 photo 71904df4-7cc4-418a-a575-88ed3c579acb_zps13046622.jpg  photo ba648f88-6490-4ffd-b209-2e6ce2429185_zpsee1edded.jpg  photo 13223241-f352-410d-b73c-70679b8039fd_zps8800fb5b.jpg  photo 8d5009e9-6117-4c4f-9eca-698563276ea7_zps2b52bb39.jpg  photo a4c06cf1-35a5-4aff-a229-af111624f740_zps7921c129.jpg

And I adore this series of pics where Emersyn was trying to give Jax a kiss on his cheek!
 photo 0300f82f-809b-4a40-9407-f053931a1b6f_zpsd4b6ceb4.jpg  photo 7690e9fc-898b-48ad-a3ef-55e0c68c962e_zps09eaaf94.jpg  photo 7fbe9932-d35f-4f88-90f0-bb5e261c3d74_zps587d09b6.jpg  photo 22912f35-6dab-4eec-9ccb-5dd03ba0e498_zps103c64fd.jpg  photo f5595b09-a69b-443c-9c7a-1b5e01d83380_zps291e434f.jpg
Only four more weeks, and their first year of preschool will be complete!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...