You guys in?

Ahhh, messy cuteness.

Um, this is how Jaxson painted almost the entire time. Standing with his back to the wall and turning to the right to add to their masterpiece. I thought it was hilarious!




Let me add here that this took place while Kris was at work. What am I, crazy?!


I come back out after bathing the twins, and my oldest is transforming into the Incredible Hulk.

Such a mess, and there are still a few random green handprints around the house...but I have left them there because they make me smile thinking back to how much they enjoyed this. I really didn't know what I was going to do with the finished product, and then I had the idea to cut both pieces and turn it into a festive, green table runner.


Brody helped make a very sweet treat called pot 'o gold. Too bad for him Mommy and Daddy ate most of it. Oops!

And since the green potty water was such a hit last year, we had to bring it back. I seriously cannot imagine another St. Patrick's Day without a green potty. Some people look forward to green beer, we look forward to green water. In the potty. :)


Then there was the shaving cream and green paint mess.

He made prints by pressing down paper into the shaving cream, and then he probably sat there for at least a half hour pushing his toy cars through it.

Meanwhile, Em and Jax played with "yellow-and-blue-make-green" squishy bags.


Green smoothies...perfect bedtime snack.


No other way to end this than with another look at our little treasures...

1 comment:
You ARE crazy, lady!!!! But that just makes you an AWESOME Mommy!
That pic of Brody in the bathroom before the shaving cream pics looks so grown up for some reason! Time sure flies.
And finally they all looks so cute covered in green paint!!!!
Post a Comment