Thursday, April 4, 2013

Breakfast on Beach Towels

The day after Easter was also a day off for me, and Kris picked up an overtime early morning shift...so the kids and I decided to do a little something different for breakfast!  We spread out some beach towels, they put on their new suits and shades, and we ate breakfast at the "beach," ha!
 photo b851a834-85b2-4fd5-8775-b8b2842f7129_zps27c6264d.jpg

These kids are so excited for summer, swimming, and camping!
 photo 0584d0e9-45fe-49b0-827a-008c93ca5d49_zps277e43b4.jpg

Brody...
 photo e663ab78-8f18-414d-8e61-0bae64c804b5_zps441f091f.jpg

Jax...
 photo e4eca9d1-f431-4d4a-8ccb-86b652f58ce0_zps7c6c9e2f.jpg

Ocean waves...they thought this was way cool!
 photo 0355c1cf-5b24-4906-abf3-4b52a31e3a69_zps7d6984d3.jpg  photo 6ca13d8d-509d-4ebe-a8b2-cd3ef043353d_zps88a3d53d.jpg

Brody was pretending to be a lifeguard in the last pic!
 photo fc6efed8-91b9-446f-8cb0-4a856a4baba6_zpsf0458386.jpg  photo 7bab04fe-2e2f-4d9a-bc66-10d34889dd47_zps5c9eb4d4.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cool. And this is so brilliant. I still want to copy your outdoor breakfast picnic this summer when it's warm enough. I loved that idea and those pics of yours. :)

Casey Rethman said...

You never cease to amaze me, lady! Such an awesome Mama! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...