Friday, April 26, 2013

Wide Open Spaces

I love taking the kids out to my mom and Dan's yard to let them run free!  I can just sit down and let them roam...no worries!  One Friday evening a few weeks ago, we went out after dinner and played.  The kids received swords from the Easter Bunny, so those added to the fun!
 photo ec22b4a5-07f2-40ff-8576-5de1c3026d2c_zps25f015a5.jpg  photo a73f6ca0-0fbe-4644-97d7-2fabbf07d2a0_zps55e959d3.jpg  photo fa99c5cb-b0e3-47d6-9d54-15d33b12408a_zps76c1ffbe.jpg

I love Jaycer's cute face in this one!  He's all like, "I don't know what's going on, but this is freakin' awesome!!! "
 photo 846b0855-cd3f-4cd8-b4d4-fa3a53de361b_zps0b8878f3.jpg  photo ba2c0b46-5c84-4c97-8452-08cbf5266ad6_zps0f544db3.jpg  photo f1246dfe-b11b-4a81-b0e3-0f427b9f073c_zps2e113943.jpg  photo cadb704c-ce08-43f7-a2c9-47fec11cafa7_zps6bee7791.jpg

Love this hat!!
 photo f31036d2-4cc3-476a-bab7-820a83db8ce0_zps8d3be8ea.jpg  photo 6988bece-6d1f-4cc5-84af-552d62b9b794_zpsedaaa6e9.jpg  photo 6f691624-ba44-4bf2-9bc9-686eeeed0171_zpsfb3bd3ab.jpg  photo f54d39b2-ea81-46bd-99f9-f9a5bc96c898_zps823b973b.jpg  photo e4ac25a6-ccf8-4047-9860-f73a0ad9d1e7_zpsc7de0dc4.jpg  photo 860bd556-f954-4377-b59e-496126156bbb_zpse486b32b.jpg  photo 01573da4-d80f-4267-afac-7cefcf04ec56_zps240e149e.jpg  photo a378397f-cf3a-4759-9b9f-3b4229c7d583_zpsa60d721f.jpg  photo 782d83ef-7f0c-4c97-b648-607e54632105_zpsa180158a.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the title of this post because it is exactly what I'm always searching for in perfect play for my children. They SOOOOO need that time and freedom just to be out in nature! I especially love the pics of Emmy & Brody on the fence (prob my fave) and of Jaycer climbing over the bottom rail of the fence. Adorable. Looks like a perfect evening.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...