Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

My mom and Dan had us over the day before Easter for a very filling brunch and indoor egg hunt.  I took this opportunity to snap some group shots of the kids in my new favorite outfits!

These four clean up pretty nicely, don't ya think? :)
 photo e9ac09f5-df0f-4690-a213-6de93e39b4fc_zpsbdb880b1.jpg  photo fd7c0e54-504a-4f3d-b15d-984e4e8765a7_zps81a9a5c2.jpg  photo 6085dc0e-71f0-4be9-9c9d-7d535c222964_zps268fd787.jpg  photo 047a8745-5fe5-404f-bba3-3e4796d68269_zpsc3a86b9d.jpg  photo f8d3f060-57cb-4423-8a6b-16b492250890_zps7529ebcb.jpg  photo 1da80043-5630-4159-be8b-57a11b5c1874_zps597a248c.jpg  photo 09d255bf-d0cf-4d46-aaec-8a1a3d77c19f_zpsbb98e8d2.jpg  photo bf9364de-93b8-4bd7-9725-7b1b99034b16_zpsc7085c62.jpg  photo 8cdb09b3-79f5-46cb-a7b4-d03167a0525b_zps7442912c.jpg  photo 679cfab3-f722-47da-8439-859031f00c9d_zpsae5ae7cc.jpg  photo e1d3c1f2-b542-4bdf-b40b-706d1639298a_zps56778ed4.jpg  photo e0f69a19-1077-4b8b-aeeb-06f5fe06a17f_zps4c3e8b70.jpg  photo c8c4d761-c470-42bb-8371-2881380bfcce_zpsf08cdb4e.jpg

My mom made a little lamby cake like Grandma Hipp used to...it's almost too cute to eat!
 photo d44e0efe-be43-48f7-a275-4cff54f4528a_zpsb45c1e8b.jpg  photo fe2b2f99-67d2-4410-bc9a-8a2ae845f446_zps9bd844fe.jpg  photo 70f8fbe8-df2c-45f2-8e4c-b8028f675d76_zpse831d23d.jpg  photo 08adbaa4-ebd8-4daa-923e-3f3cb862ead8_zps42037521.jpg  photo c0489a2e-7a25-4944-89d6-79a55c317eb1_zpsd7b446d9.jpg  photo 4e361789-e4aa-473f-a3c8-30ca57669e2a_zpseca03832.jpg  photo e6634742-9c82-411c-8558-e0df351a8182_zpse3233e8a.jpg

Kris and I enjoyed (way too much) a night out with friends later while his mom put the kids to bed for us.  The kids woke up Easter morning to all kinds of goodies in their baskets including jammies, swimsuits, Llama Llama books, sunglasses, chapsticks, and of course some sweet treats!
 photo 9b476e9e-4551-4f86-bfe1-67cbc9f4ae3a_zps6e8fe9e5.jpg  photo 9cb985e7-746b-48f0-9946-fff3b7bfb9a5_zpsf8a01a0a.jpg  photo 476785ee-c122-40ac-b4c5-24e38acf884b_zps37d98b37.jpg

The Easter Bunny hid eggs outside for the kids to find.
 photo 8caec5be-c524-43c4-b864-a7638406f65f_zpsc8daf914.jpg  photo 3e3ddc7a-4b78-4d9a-ab2b-4e56d636a708_zps6f524b5b.jpg  photo 920e41bd-2355-4ac6-93c3-7c87cd21257b_zps0cbb8512.jpg  photo 9c9e2979-2bc2-4f46-b57d-510a1fd55cf2_zpsc4f7cd6c.jpg
We had lemon sour cream pancakes for breakfast and watched a movie, Hop, while the kids enjoyed spending time with their "Ya Ya Eloise."  Kris had to work in the afternoon, so that was the end of our celebrating!

2 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

Those pics at your mom's house are priceless! Love the first one of all four of them, love the pic of Emmy and Jax with her hand on his chest, love the individuals of each of them and the one of Brody and Jaycer.

I'm about to contradict myself all over the place but you know how I always say Jayce and Brody look like twins? I think they do in the picture of them together BUT in the individuals I think B looks exactly like Kris and Jaycer looks just like you so how the heck is that possible?????? LOL

Anonymous said...

All of these pics are soooooo good! The one of the twins kissing looks like a greeting card. So cute! Happy Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...