Monday, March 31, 2014

…and where did March go?!

Another month got away from me! ;)
Here's a sampling of March stuff…

March 12th - Another snow day!  The kids all had coughs/colds, so it was nice to hang low and rest.
They were camped out in the living room for a movie.
 photo 3122febc-d57b-41f1-b0ae-5b0bd5edfe04_zpse89fb673.jpg  photo ec6dea00-0024-48d8-a578-4e6548ffd9da_zps286016fe.jpg

March 15th - Trying to win a photo contest for one of my favorite shops.  I figured putting this little cute face as the focus would give me the edge…no shame here, haha.  By the way, the winners were chosen randomly, and we (I, haha) did not win.
 photo 0ffb7535-bd17-4bc4-8cc1-01731ca5c4f0_zps477c5185.jpg

March 16th - My niece, Jordan, turned 9 today.  I neglected to get a picture of the birthday girl--just a few of these crazy girls.
 photo 6c068aea-9da7-495a-9300-841a0335d4a2_zps2d99603f.jpg  photo 7ef3e1a2-4c4b-497f-8e78-e87e05cb4431_zps6c7a7f52.jpg

And then she was my helper while we stopped at school for a bit.
 photo 456d1b4f-2ad2-4a21-a643-a83889099a39_zpsb75d1563.jpg  photo 5ebabb45-fa1d-4b13-a799-fc89f6cec00d_zps09e895c8.jpg  photo 72a969b2-57a6-4350-a978-a253d174bcce_zpsd3ec867b.jpg  photo 0c925784-e3b4-4c70-a4cd-70bc5223e03b_zps4c97a237.jpg

March 17th - St. Patrick's Day morning…we didn't catch a leprechaun, but he did leave some fun, festive trinkets.
 photo d9210b34-dbbc-4058-a435-0f31ee593b7d_zpsfe13c3be.jpg

March 24th - Parent helper day in Jaxson's classroom.  He brought his Lego monster truck for "show-and-share."
 photo 4d1c88ab-1b60-4dd4-9306-840d14e8985f_zps4bdd74b2.jpg

Emersyn got to change classes for the day to be with Jax and me…that was nice!
 photo 1d53be66-538e-4833-822e-db4bcae57c20_zps23910b7f.jpg  photo 676d9879-0847-4fd4-8812-268ad7485e12_zps1de98127.jpg

After preschool and kindergarten that day, I snapped this cute picture of my matching boys.  Then we were off for Jaycer's 2.5 year appointment.
 photo 30fbe884-e8be-4a98-b981-0c6602da8bd9_zpsab7f1201.jpg

Also March 24th - Spirit Week at dance class.  The studio's colors are hot pink, neon green, and orange.  The girls were
encouraged to either wear those colors to class that week or shirts/pants with the studio's name.
 photo 9835d7d2-c8dc-43de-b1b8-2d8a9fcaaa31_zpsd6056667.jpg

A whole month wrapped up in one post?!  These days, that's all I have time for. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...