
This was right after we arrived…Kris was setting things up while the kids watched. Jax has recently started posing like an elephant. True story.

On Thursday (the 3rd) we ate breakfast and played around the campsite for awhile, and after naps we visited the beach!

The kids thought it was so fun to get buried in sand and then break out of it!

Thursday evening around the campfire…I think this picture of Jayce is one of my favorites of him ever!!

Our kids get so excited about catching fireflies!

Friday morning (the 4th) playing around inside the camper. This is the bunk area. We bought this camper when I was pregnant with Brody because it had the four bunks and I wanted four kids! This is the first summer that all four bunks are filled (Jayce was still in the pack'n play last year), and it's a little surreal! And kinda awesome. :)

Another visit to the beach, and then we had a really late lunch (like 2:30). All four kids were exhausted and took naps until about 5:30, which was perfect because I knew we were going to be back late after watching fireworks.

Being a goof...

We had a bit of a drive to see Wauseon's fireworks. The show started a little after 10pm and was pretty good!
We got back to the camper close to midnight.

The twins sitting outside in their jammies Saturday morning having a snack while Daddy packed up!

I'm hoping to squeeze one more camping trip in this summer…we'll see!

No comments:
Post a Comment