Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Meeting Gianna

The kids have a new baby cousin!  And Kris and I have a new niece and Godchild!!  How exciting!  Gianna Rose arrived on Wednesday, July 2nd at 10:34 in the morning.  My sister was on hospital bed rest for weeks, but what a sweet little ending!
 photo 92701fd0-4f49-445f-afe4-323a9038d7af_zpsa3c10898.jpg  photo e5e93e7b-2b1d-4f34-a7d6-191bf5f2d18e_zpsa9b096f8.jpg

My first thoughts were: I'm grateful both ladies are healthy, she looks just like Tracy, and I can't believe  it's a SHE!!
Ahhhh!!  She is just so, so sweet.
 photo b4a68e31-61c8-4ee3-853e-eaf0c99ae148_zps79a21d32.jpg  photo 5327721c-86e9-467c-9c4a-2bc29e7b0e74_zps437ee253.jpg

When we returned from camping on the 5th, we headed over for a cookout and playtime with cousins.
 photo 302d2252-6f8d-4b22-b7f7-4e5058e041f4_zpse190309e.jpg  photo 750c30b9-a1a6-421f-8785-977d8ddf55d2_zpsb1778b10.jpg

The kids enjoyed good food, snap pops, and sparklers!
 photo 156f0154-b92d-46ad-83fa-08a76e42801e_zps7b0c3780.jpg  photo 1786f088-4bf2-41f7-a269-d5596a2f04b4_zps35bf6274.jpg  photo c1eff6b4-3b32-47ba-b346-a9521694d21e_zpse7d970f3.jpg  photo 3cc45d9c-7d14-48bd-b87c-79295c0ddf7f_zps327f5fc2.jpg  photo 2c5faad6-a4f0-4730-be57-f02c0c0a1482_zpsffbb1a3e.jpg  photo 8c487130-ad40-44f5-9342-fa3ff7f6a4e5_zpse3e6d972.jpg  photo 708b195c-cc71-49fc-b9f1-5114c9ae522a_zpsc871cec5.jpg  photo 81235875-56be-4550-9bca-d116fa0a1fd9_zps096eb59c.jpg  photo f54d72fe-5a7a-4a4f-a475-6a5f7b22ec64_zpse8be638f.jpg  photo 0b9763d8-04d8-4a54-898a-9ae05e76e2a6_zps93bad8ee.jpg  photo 80d6265c-abc1-4491-9ae8-d2f83096ef88_zpsadec5b1b.jpg  photo 7525824c-80f3-4d0a-bb52-9fb741e5f4e4_zps9a97df08.jpg  photo 47d4a0d1-f12e-4345-8829-190244d29054_zpsb8964f5c.jpg  photo 1e522ac9-7b53-4573-8ed3-e54481770298_zps7ef66af2.jpg  photo e31bd830-50f6-4ef1-a70f-73b103288ba1_zps49222160.jpg

S'mores ended the evening!
 photo f95f2d85-c58a-44f9-9003-dbadd65a9d4f_zps0c6d71e4.jpg  photo bea38602-d7e1-4f7e-9066-a6455fc35152_zpsd021f4b9.jpg  photo 000be820-eef7-490a-9b78-a315a9cc6623_zps9619f71b.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...