Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Playdate & Things

A couple weeks ago we had a playdate with the Height family!  It was loads of fun…they have everything imaginable in their backyard!!
 photo 4f820c3c-a388-4b5f-8896-35f7486115ce_zps7c32d0b2.jpg

I am so thankful Brody made such a great friend in kindergarten!
Joey and Brody were in the same class and loved walking into school together.  Love these sweet smiles!
 photo ee6e8afc-4863-44e2-9f81-996dbb7f25a2_zpsc7a3f235.jpg  photo e1323853-5455-4d77-8ecd-4129238a5c31_zps715ebc28.jpg  photo 98c0b864-87be-4799-9088-2f8f7f12bb01_zpsf352dd69.jpg  photo c8f4d338-3fd5-452e-9738-c5f8da76b295_zpsdf917fd7.jpg  photo c128d5f6-f87f-4b20-b9ed-ab31ecbd6700_zpscea32542.jpg  photo b07a8bb2-8b5b-4299-9bab-df6a8b7bfd2e_zps0d2f245c.jpg

Joey has twin brothers the same age as Emersyn and Jaxson.  They are Eric (below in the green shirt) and Ben (in blue).
Eric & Jax were in the same preschool class, as were Ben & Emersyn!
 photo 681bd9af-d738-4bcb-a4c9-75558e787e34_zps29f4dc41.jpg  photo b273824e-e439-466f-a79b-53ad396a8cf4_zpsd46f783f.jpg  photo a73697b6-ba15-4a86-9732-5d6fa1390292_zpsd3ba994e.jpg  photo fe249bde-6c18-444e-985a-01d16cd97393_zps2fcfa3e9.jpg

Here are some more random pictures that I am loving!
Jaycer sleeping on the couch after falling asleep in the truck.
 photo 50432260-0e72-48b1-8305-ec3b27e0ab29_zpscb7af3f8.jpg  photo c4e66733-9d59-4e56-ab39-237def56fe35_zpsb46c519b.jpg

Jaxson making Sunbutter and jelly sandwiches.  He loves to help in the kitchen!
 photo 65b3ae1e-2786-449a-acb1-dcea5e4651e2_zpsf6c67af8.jpg

Root beer floats…we've enjoyed these quite a bit this summer.
 photo 918b2d9f-e2af-4047-a1ae-7e9f76a8fcad_zps330f5118.jpg

And some cute swimming pictures!!
 photo 6a6f02c0-f8f1-4669-a507-9c6d6bbd8d38_zps9eeb3f17.jpg  photo 42fa04f7-6a10-45a6-92b6-ec0aa835e0ab_zpsff5b4c9a.jpg  photo 83dbe0bf-7538-47a2-9b92-01528edc4650_zps91105602.jpg  photo 1dc41408-3cb0-4cd9-ad01-8c86a1b277bc_zps9d6dd035.jpg  photo 27d68d97-a0f7-4213-a0f4-e388e48cd543_zps542c3726.jpg  photo 3ca49a9e-da46-4cdc-8a27-82c0be169df3_zps20323ed7.jpg

I usually always have music playing while we swim, so the occasional dance party breaks out here and there. :)
 photo 9a1cd3bf-e8e4-489a-a908-3a281e613329_zps6eb2c884.jpg

Blondie.
 photo fcb33f7d-88c6-4773-8f45-062ff627b70b_zps10812ddf.jpg  photo 7ac54dd7-9674-484b-9eee-479a263fe62c_zps64fa0221.jpg  photo 4df5a35e-9713-4298-a85a-6daaf98ef5b6_zpsfe4d8cc0.jpg
We are soakin' up these summer days…filling them up with lots of biking, swimming, appointments, relaxing, and the occasional playdate.
It's hard to believe August is just around the corner when I feel like school just ended!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...