Monday, August 4, 2014

Fun Pics with the Lady!

Emersyn and I have had a couple fun photoshoots recently!  First was some pics with her new black & white swimsuit and Aunt Tracy's hat...
 photo 25215b2d-76ea-4d27-8bd9-ab4133619894_zpsda909be4.jpg  photo 48a3834a-274c-4c4a-b4df-8cf4c92853a8_zps9a5ce394.jpg  photo a6e82b15-8004-422a-94a7-0694e2bb4705_zps16fa1408.jpg  photo ec81b97a-187d-4dff-bb7c-54f1e4e92ac1_zps3d9f5bcc.jpg  photo 8cdcff93-1925-496a-8b9d-2274e56b8619_zps2325f99b.jpg  photo 0a2a9eb5-0e3d-4127-a186-2371c850ec9f_zps4b3b2245.jpg  photo aadf918b-a7e8-4d23-8e52-b15c7d7c2810_zps20bd977b.jpg

Next was some cute pics displaying her ridiculous collection of swimsuits that all fit right now. (This isn't even all of them…I think there's a couple we forgot.)
 photo 9c0e6389-c13b-4b7d-9af3-b3439f341301_zpsb2ff96bd.jpg  photo 45450961-1dc8-4742-9280-30a996460df5_zpsd59cb48d.jpg  photo 21b1217e-e732-4fa5-9c38-96e91e440f7e_zpsd84e3d78.jpg  photo c0d82fba-93bd-42a6-a3ff-6bb41ff44c3c_zps0d89496a.jpg  photo c15c8832-0928-427e-9aa3-d1de467621dc_zpse80e49ba.jpg  photo 29de87b2-1160-4438-82e8-1f7555c7fc4b_zpsf63cffa2.jpg  photo b7fe2b0f-a628-407e-aeae-89c1ac962f38_zpse60a4d61.jpg

And finally, the wedding dress!  Long before I had children I saw this "daughter in mom's wedding dress" idea and thought it was just adorable.  We also did this when she was one year old!
 photo 52e18ae0-ed57-4400-af99-21d97a8fc026_zps65b2d8c5.jpg  photo 62d2c37f-9446-412f-8452-44a72919bc78_zpse346860f.jpg  photo bf260577-e164-41db-8750-8ebac62b271f_zps9a1e10b7.jpg  photo 6aeccff5-8078-4067-a99e-d50aa83f09ca_zpse9dd2098.jpg  photo 400980f9-d95e-4773-ac7c-1c6244a52d15_zpsa3b15e9b.jpg  photo 36d6b682-27b7-484b-8efc-a9f8a0d175b0_zps179dbee2.jpg  photo ee974607-a1d1-4c29-886f-7729ee85866f_zps74cce770.jpg

Love my girl!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...