Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas Break Leftovers

Just some favorite leftover pictures from our time off!  I love the break from work and school and we don't have anywhere we need to be.  It's so nice for a short time to not have any stress in my life or constantly be thinking about all that needs done…both at home and at school.

I love watching our kids' faces when they are concentrating...
 photo bbe143fb-4af3-405c-b493-a632e7e24011_zps5a3e3af5.jpg  photo 2718a39d-5f03-46f7-b24a-1b7c2519fd0e_zps95e993ca.jpg  photo 85c96b52-e2ab-43cb-9467-91231f3badd6_zps3fab8d3c.jpg  photo 89905556-eb9f-495c-8b9f-561f4e60d79a_zps502c0532.jpg

We dump Lego sets onto baking sheets to keep all the parts safe!
 photo d5e8aba2-6df8-47a1-903c-ef84e3c8d095_zpsc4edff62.jpg

I always tell Jayce he has the cutest tummy ever...
 photo f9e6ec77-ff07-4a67-bb8e-0d3546c24588_zps9655ae5e.jpg

And I love these randoms with my Super-Jaycer!
 photo 5e8eeb67-e749-4d58-a380-c9d11ad0326d_zpsada87575.jpg  photo 6e7c852f-d2ae-4deb-8009-3d51cdd73684_zps9e399dbe.jpg  photo d9981bb5-4957-4b14-ba77-825465b18089_zps1a7b0dd6.jpg  photo a6f5ada9-5fad-442c-a914-f31083e69873_zps2d5f399a.jpg

When I look at this one, I hear Tom Petty's "Learning to Fly" playing in my head, haha.
 photo a4b8e544-8b40-42ae-bb97-4a6dc856e6c3_zps6d2d52db.jpg

First experience playing Twister with the kids...
 photo f7263196-ba7f-4395-b4d1-2070a978bc46_zpsab07bb59.jpg

Brody got glasses over break, and I love them!
 photo 6d2b1843-a312-470c-a853-e9a4186113a5_zpsf99019d0.jpg  photo 93ea5f2e-bfa7-477c-8069-0ce0b2ea75e2_zpsdbf1b07f.jpg  photo fbdf56f6-de81-4743-b920-02cf8798b7fd_zps9a975a9b.jpg  photo 1f70d092-95ba-48dc-ae88-f009abff8e47_zpsbb6b0a46.jpg  photo 9d3d82bd-283c-413d-bee5-e7582f941941_zps6520d405.jpg  photo 0fc2c291-cf22-4a85-b81f-fe893f78a3f3_zpscd8e96e3.jpg  photo 4a61d374-f0ed-4c95-88d5-68d6afdbd9a0_zpsb53f9b2b.jpg  photo 99414dec-e7dd-4155-a39a-90b86fcc4a1c_zps97c54674.jpg  photo 6830cfb7-146a-4479-ab56-54049735bf88_zps3e972ee8.jpg  photo 4efa14ff-8a1f-469d-8ae5-f45199eece91_zps712796d2.jpg  photo d640c269-b379-4bff-b13c-8152bf9b756a_zps5767f5a4.jpg

Jayce playing with his new cupcake Playdoh set.  This was before all the colors were mixed together…yikes!!
 photo 97c4d2ce-7217-4044-983d-61a4bb7d1d62_zpse6061d5c.jpg  photo 106a6b10-11b7-45a1-a0a4-eec35a20cc37_zpse5a43e68.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...